Thursday, December 1, 2011

Movember is done!!

Well it was a LONG Movember, but we are done with this great month. My husband grows quite a stache in a month, so here it is!!



This picture makes me laugh uncontrollably for some reason. I love this guy. Unfortunately we are not off to the smooth face just yet, he is growing out the beard again for a movie that he and his friends are making. We have an annual party every year called Monkey Christmas, which always includes an AWESOME comedy video. Our very talented friends Andy, Tim, and Don, write and shoot these shorts, and this is the first year that my hubby will be in one! I can't wait to see it, and I will be posting a link to the video when it's available. In the mean time check out some of the past years at Monkeyxmas.com.

Any hoot, it's time to take the little man outside. We are going to run off some of this energy in hopes that he will crash out early tonight!! 

XoXo
-Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment