Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's a Thanksgiving Miracle!

Last night I decided it was finally time to bite the bullet, and head to HEB for some last minute Thanksgiving items. Our main course (ham) being one of them. Of course they were out of the ones I wanted, so I started to browse. Holy cow, Hams are expensive! After finding a brand that seemed good, I started looking further back on the shelf. We don't need a huge one since it's just the 3 of us this year. Then I found it! The rare, mislabeled hunk of ham. 










$0.28. Yep. I am stoked. That means that I was able to do Thanksgiving for under $20.00 this year. To me that's amazing. We are having Ham, rolls, green bean casserole, macaroni and cheese, and a pumpkin roll for desert! Yay for Thanksgiving, and yay for saving some money!!


I hope everyone has a safe and fun filled Thanksgiving!!


XoXo
-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment