Thursday, October 27, 2011

This is why we can't have anything nice...

My son is tall. Tall enough to reach most anything he wants on our kitchen counter. "Oh, you put the remote up there? Yep, I'll just grab it." 99.9999% of the time, I catch him in time. But there are moments when I can't make it back from the bathroom quick enough. Then I hear a lid popping off of my drink (a drink that was safely up on the counter when I left, mind you), and tiny hands digging into a cup full of ice. Or I walk back in to discover this...




What once was a decicious iced cup of Sunny D is now a place where a toddlers lunch goes to die! Thats a turkey sandwich and goldfish if you can't tell. Yuck. Oh the joys of having a toddler. It's little things like this that are so gross, but they crack me up and make me cherish being a mommy!!

Now hopefully we can make it the rest of the day without anymore food in moms drinks!

XoXo
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment