Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pajama Friday

Around our house we get up in the morning, and get dressed. I like for little man to feel a routine to the day. Wake up, diaper change, get dressed, eat breakfast, brush teeth...things like that. Normally this is the start to our day.


However, I am now going to start Pajama Friday!



The morning routine won't change, except for I get to avoid the particularly arduous task of dressing a non cooperative toddler. Which for me is an amazing way to start a Friday. Also, I mean come on! Look at that happy little guy! He is so much happier when he doesn't have to get dressed...and what mom wouldn't want to hang out with a happy guy like him?

I believe having a routine with your baby is very important. I also believe that teaching them to stray once and a while keeps them happy. Why? We as adults stray from our routines too. You know you look forward to those days when you call in to work randomly, with no "real" reason other than just needing a day to compose your sanity with rest, relaxation and...PAJAMAS!! See, it translates in to adulthood as well!! We all love a pajama day!!

Therefore, I hereby declare that Fridays in the Wigley House are and will always be Pajama Day!!
Because, if I can get a smile like the one in the picture everyday, then I know that I am doing my job right. Keeping Jp happy and safe is my task in life now. And if all it takes is a whole day in monkey pajamas, then I will gladly give it to him.

Keep an eye out for our Pajama Friday posts. I can not wait to buy new jammies for him to show off here!!

XoXo
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment